Friday, May 21, 2010




San Carlos Hot Harvest Nights!

Thank you for stopping by my booth during the art walk in San Carlos, right outside of the San Carlos Hot Harvet Night's. It was fun to chat with all of you, listen to and adopt your great ideas to incorporate into other ideas for baskets. I appreciate getting to know you and your input! I had a booth in front of the Clock Tower Music store's new location at 676 Laurel Street, and would do it again because it was fun! Thanks to Gail Sjoman with Art Liaisons for all of her hard work in putting all of this together, local artists like me are able to get exposure within the community.

Come and visit me on the following Thursday nights this summer:

July 8, 15, 22, 29
August 5 and 12

Fabric baskets, framed unique photography and photo cards. Come by and say "Hi" and let me know you saw my blog. I am having a great time at the art walk, seeing a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while, making new friends and showing San Carlos what I have to offer!

Wendy

3 comments:

  1. There's something for everyone at the San Carlos Hot Harvest Night's Farmers' Market! Laurel Street comes to life with fresh fruits & veggies, flowers, baked goods and cooked chicken well worth the wait. Every Thursday night, May - September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice fisherman stopped by tonight and purchased a little basket to use for his extra special fishing lures! How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love meeting all of you during the Art Walk and want to thank you for all of your ideas that I am now using! There's always a new idea for the use of a cute, colorful handcrafted fabric basket!

    ReplyDelete